Monday 7 September 2015

Why My Wedding To Sonia Morales Was Hush-Hush – IK Ogbonna Reveals


Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna who got married to ‘Baby mama’ Sonia Morales in a lowkey ceremony on June 29 in Belgrade, Serbia has revealed why he did not threw a jamboree for his wedding with his model wife and mother of his son.

Speaking with PulseNG, he said ‘”The truth is I have not really been a gallery wedding kind of person where you will have a wedding and all the witches and wizard would attend with ogbono soup, egusi soup and all that stuff. I have never really been that kind of person and when I date someone I date with the intention of a future. And I just follow the normal process of trying to find out if we are compatible, if we can fit in. Which is called courtship.

“So from the day I start dating someone I have a goal, which is, I want to end up with this person. So if it goes wrong it’s either my fault or your fault or destiny just took us apart”

He added “We skipped a little. We got pregnant before the wedding. I believe it is also God’s plan because God gives everything. So the whole wedding thing was basically just to legalize what we had going on, and put some solid stand on it. So that was a court wedding. I am still going to do the white wedding and I don’t think I am going to have crowd in that one too”

No comments:

Post a Comment