Tuesday 6 October 2015

Kim Kardashian says being pregnant is the 'worst experience' of her life, doesn't enjoy 'one moment'


The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star is currently pregnant with her second child with husband Kanye West, giving 2-year-old North West a baby brother soon.
On her website, she got extremely candid about being pregnant and told her fans how much she hates it.
"I'm gonna keep it real: For me, pregnancy is the worst experience of my life! LOL!" she wrote. "I don't enjoy one moment of it and I don't understand people who enjoy it."
She went on to write, "Maybe it's the swelling, the backaches or just the complete mindf—k of how your body expands and nothing fits. I just always feel like I'm not in my own skin."
However, she does say it’s “100 percent worth it and more” because of the outcome. “It is all SO worth it when you have your precious baby in the end,” she wrote.
Kardashian has shared her struggle to get pregnant and the fertility treatments she underwent to have a successful second pregnancy on her show and in multiple interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment