Tuesday 15 December 2015

Kim Kardashian Has Son’s Placenta Made Into Pills To Aid Post Partum Depression


This is probably the strangest thing we have heard but it’s the Kardashians so nothing is so surprising.
Kim Kardashian revealed on her website that she had her son, Saint’s placenta made into pills which she takes daily in a bid to ward off postpartum depression.
kim's placenta
Apparently, the new mum did the same thing after the birth of North West.
Sharing her experience with fans, she wrote;
“So, I’m really not this holistic person or someone who would have ever considered eating my placenta,’ ‘And when I say “eat my placenta,” I mean that I’m having it freeze-dried and made into a pill form- not actually fry it like a steak and eat it (which some people do, BTW).”I thought, why not try it? What do I have to lose?’
‘I really didn’t want the baby blues and thought I can’t go wrong with taking a pill made of my own hormones- made by me, for me’.
‘I started researching and read about so many moms who felt this same way and said the overall healing process was so much easier.’ I had great results and felt so energized and didn’t have any signs of depression! I definitely had to do it again. ‘Every time I take a pill, I feel a surge of energy and feel really healthy and good. I totally recommend it for anyone considering it!”
 K

No comments:

Post a Comment