Thursday 17 December 2015

Nollywood Actor, Harry B. Anyanwu Attacked In Enugu


Nollywood actor Harry B. Anyanwu who is usually casted to play the role of a king or some other monarch is in a hospital recuperating after an attempt on his life in Enugu.
Reports have it that the actor was attacked on his way back from a movie location on Friday, December 11, 2015 in Enugu. He was said to have been returning when he met
Sources close to Anyanwu also confirmed the ugly development saying the actor was on his way back from a movie location when he met a blockade mounted by suspected cultists who attacked him.
The actor thanked his fans via an Instagram post for their goodwell wishes and informed that he is responding well to treatment.
He captioned a photo of him on a hospital bed with, “To all my noble fans, this is d reason 4 my sudden absence 4rm IG. I was brutally attacked last week friday (11 Dec. 2015) by some unscrupulous young men right here in Enugu (my own 042 ). To God b d glory I was lucky to survive d heinous onslaught, cos they chapped my right leg with an axe. Thanks to ur endless prayers & unprecedented support I am still alive today. One love Naija
Harry B Anyanwu

No comments:

Post a Comment