Thursday 28 January 2016

I thought his account was hacked’ | Innocent 2baba Idibia reacts to Blackface’s allegations


Following recent allegations of song theft by his former Plantashun Boiz buddy –Black Face, the 40 year-old musician revealed in a recent interview with Channels Television, that the whole situation is quite ‘unfortunate’.
2face said he initially thought the Twitter account of Blackface had been taking over by hackers.
‘It is just so unfortunate. I do not know where it is coming from (but) I am trying to think of different reasons. At first I though his account was hacked’. 2 Babatold Channels TV
‘Blackface does not consider me his friend anymore. We will trash the whole matter but I got nothing but love and respect for him and it is just so unfortunate that he is coming at me like that’ He responded when quizzed on if they are still friends.
Watch the interview below

No comments:

Post a Comment