Thursday 28 January 2016

Patoranking Now Access Bank Lagos City Marathon Brand Ambassador


Top Nigerian reggae-dancehall star, Patoranking is also kickstarting 2016 on a good note.

Patoranking is the latest celebrity act to sign up for the Access Bank Lagos City Marathon.

The multi award-winning star was on Tuesday 26th of January at the Lagos City Marathon office at the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Surulere, Lagos, where he picked a form to register for the first full international marathon in Nigeria in three decades.

In his words, he said, “Of course, I am happy to sign on for the race, trust me I will run on that day, I know I can go the whole 42km. If not music, I am sure I will have been a sports person, I really like this idea of a marathon, even if you say I don’t have fats to burn; running can help me ease out stress so I am going to be part of the participants on February 6”.

See pictures after the cut…
patoranking-3
patoranking-1patorankiing-2
patoranking-4

No comments:

Post a Comment