Sunday 28 February 2016

Caitlyn Jenner Collaborates With MAC Cosmetics On New Lipstick “Finally Free”


Make-up giant Mac Cosmetics in the past couple of years have tapped famous stars like Nicki Minaj, Rihanna and more for lipstick lines.
The latest star to join this line is Caitlyn Jenner as she reveals her own line called “Finally Free”. According to the star, she wanted a name that represents her and who she has finally become.
caitlyn
She had this to say regarding the shade she went for;
“I wanted a lipstick that would be universal, suited to more people, and was an everyday lipstick, not just a high-glam, once-in-a-while kind of lipstick. I like a little colour on my lips, not a lot during the day. And this rosy nude is the colour I’ve gone to. To be honest, I want people to use it every day so they have to buy more. I want to raise a lot of money. It’s very simple.”
The lipstick will be available for sale from April 2016… Will you be getting one of these ladies?

No comments:

Post a Comment