Sunday 28 February 2016

Nobody can hang my father – Rev King’s godson


In spite of the death sentence slammed on the General Overseer of the Christian Praying Assembly (CPA), Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeugo (aka Rev. King), one of his diehard godsons, Austin King, has said that it is humanly impossible to hang the condemned cleric.
Austin made this claim in an exclusive interview in Ajao Estate, Lagos, Saturday.
The claim comes as a swift reaction to the Supreme Court’s affirmation of the death sentence by hanging earlier handed down by the Lagos State High Court and affirmed by the Court of Appeal.
Austin said: “I am holding unto what my daddy told us three to four years ago, that he ‘has not come back to this world to be hanged by anybody again except he hangs himself’! I joined this church as a little child; I am now 33 and married. I have no reason to doubt my daddy because I can testify that many of his prophesy concerning my personal circumstances that have come to pass.”

No comments:

Post a Comment