Wednesday 17 February 2016

Kim K teache ladies how to make slipper breast look firm(photos)


Kim Kardashian shared photos of her bare breast held firmly with a duct tape on her website and explains that it is her secret of keeping her cleavage perfect; She wrote;

'I definitely had to share my tape secret with you guys!! It's my secret trick to have perfect cleavage in photos.You tape them up so they are super lifted. It takes a little work but trust me it's all worth it LOL.

'I've used everything from duct tape to packing tape to masking tape and I think that the best I found is gaffer's tape.It sticks the best! Make sure you don't have any lotion or oils on when you're lifting your boobs up with the tape. Just brace yourself for when it's time to take it off LOL."

No comments:

Post a Comment