Friday 30 January 2015

I'm A Better Person Because Of Kim Kardashian - Kanye West



Marriage and fatherhood have made Kanye West a better person, he says. 
"I've definitely learned how to compromise more," the rapper, 37, told Ellen DeGeneres about being married to Kim Kardashian, 34. "And I've learned how to shut up more. And yeah, I think I'm a better human being because of her and because of my daughter [North]."
He also said he sees a lot of himself in his daughter, especially when she gets frustrated.
"I think I was going through my version of my terrible twos. My daughter, she wants to express herself, and she just doesn't have the words for it. And, for me, there were so many things I wanted to do with film and clothing, and I just didn't have the words or the resources." 

 When asked if they are planning to have more kids, and how many, he said;"I just want whatever Kim wants," To which Ellen replies with a laugh "


1 comment: