Friday 30 January 2015

I'm So Eager To See Amber Rose - Oritsefemi


American diva, Amber Rose has confirmed that she’ll in Lagos on January 31, 2015 for the kick-off of D’banj’s 10th anniversary celebrations. She expected to host the show. 

Since her announcement, fans of the pretty and controversial model remain expectant and eager to see her in town. Oritsefemi is not left out.

‘I no go lie for you, the last time I was in Los Angeles with D’banj, I didn’t have the opportunity to see Amber Rose, so this is my first chance to see her and I’m sure a lot of people are eager to see her as well. When I was in the States I met with a lot of American stars and we did a lot of activities together but she wasn’t around at that time, though she’s heard about me through D’banj, but we’ve not met so I can’t wait to finally meet her,’ he said.


No comments:

Post a Comment