Friday 30 January 2015

May God Forgive Those Who Say I Support Boko Haram - GEJ


President Goodluck Jonathan, yesterday, described as wicked, the allegations that he was supporting the Boko Haram insurgency in the north eastern part of the country for political reasons.

Addressing a large crowd at the Ribadu Square where the Presidential rally took place, Jonathan said no sane leader would support insurgency of any type in a country that he presides over.

He said; " “Some people have insinuated that I am behind Boko Haram and I say, may Allah forgive them. There is no human being that will be the leader of his country and instigate crisis. Why should I bring Boko Haram to Adamawa State?
“In 2011, I got 65 per cent of the votes in Adamawa State. How can any mad person insinuate that I am in support of Boko Haram for political reasons? God willing, we will recover all the remaining local governments and join you in redeveloping Adamawa State again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment