Sunday 4 January 2015

Terrible! Woman Kills Her Own Day-Old Baby In Ebonyi(Pictured)


25-year-old Ugochukwu Otu in Ebonyi state, has done the unthinkable by killing her one-day-old baby girl soon after she was discharged from a maternity home.

According to Sunday Sun, Otu reportedly committed the crime, so she would be free to live her life as she pleases and avoid the maternal responsibility of caring for the baby.

She committed the horrific act on December 22, 2014 in Enohia Nkalu Afikpo North LGA of Ebonyi state. She killed the baby, put the dead body in a black polythene bag and dumped it somewhere around her area. Nemesis caught up with her when neighbour's began asking her about the baby. 

She later confessed her evil deed and took the people to where she dumped the baby. Shocked youths in
the community then reported the matter to a nearby police station and she was arrested.m

Hear her reason; "I killed my one-day old baby girl intentionally because I don’t have N500 for her medical treatment. I want to be free lady. I didn’t have any intention to get pregnant. I was impregnated by one man called Monday, a native of Ozizza Afikpo North LGA. But later he refused to accept the pregnancy and I didn’t plan for it. I am not ready to marry; I want to be a free lady. I had to strangle the baby girl and put the corpse in a black poly­thene bag and dumped it along Ndibe beach road, near the bush. I don’t regret killing my baby because nobody was responsible for her upkeep.”

No comments:

Post a Comment