Saturday 25 April 2015

''You Are Our Hero'' - Bruce Jenner Gets Massive Support from Family and Celebs


Now that Bruce Jenner has opened up about transitioning into a woman, in an interview with Diane Sawyer that aired during Friday night’s (April 24) 20/20, what does the Olympian’s very large and very famous family have to say?

Elton John Lauds Bruce Jenner for His Bravery

Many of Jenner’s children and stepchildren supported the Keeping Up With the Kardashians patriarch on social media Friday, including Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, who shared proud words for their stepdad.

Couldn't be a more proud daughter. With courage and bravery, let's change the world. I am honored to stand by Bruce's side and support him.

Just finished watching the with the family. Bruzer, I'm soooo proud of you! Dads really are heros

Kendall kept it simple....
I love you.


so very proud of you, my hero.

Kylie Jenner acknowledged how tough her dad’s journey has been on her, but called him “my beautiful hero.”
Understandingly, this has been very hard for me. You will hear what I have to say when I'm ready to but...
..this isn't about me. I'm so proud of you, Dad. You are so brave. My beautiful Hero.
Kim Kardashian shared the photo above, and wrote;
"Love Is the courage to live truest, best version of yourself. Bruce is love. I love you Bruce. Your honesty has opened the door for others to be courageous and live an authentic life. #respect#hero#family
Jenner’s ex-wife Kris, meanwhile, called Bruce her “hero” too — and she also got into a Twitter war-of-words with celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, who pointed out that Kris was the only one of Bruce’s exes not to provide a statement to ABC News.
Not only was I able to call him my husband for 25 years and father of my children, I am now able to call him my hero.


No comments:

Post a Comment