Friday 9 October 2015

DAREY ART ALADE SHARES RARE PHOTO OF HIS FAMILY..


Talented singer Darey Art Alade has shared a rare beautiful photo of his family today on Instagram.
The father-of-two, who recently went on a trip down memory lane, disclosed that his family is the source of his happiness and they have always been his backbone over the years.


Darey Art Alade and family
Read the rest of what he wrote below:
“When asked the question, “What Makes you happy”, my response is simply – Family. My family has been such a tremendous support system in my life’s journey. My wonderful wife who has been my backbone of love and support, and who continues to push me to be a better person each day.
My kids, who never cease to put a smile in my heart, and who believe that their father is Super Man (still looking for a cape that actually works lol). I am thankful to have them in my life, and I wake up each day looking forward to being the best husband and dad to my family – More than family, they are my biggest fans!”

No comments:

Post a Comment